2012年12月10日星期一

google segment KuiDo not

Is old 51 keep being dressed in importing deluxe bulletproof garment!"Two elder brothers say.
I almost faint!"Was deeply you breeze to give him?"I stretch hand to point at two elder brothers' noses to ask.
"Did you go crazy, old four!The eldest brother is careless you also follow careless!"Two elder brothers stretched hand to open my finger.
"But you don't tell him he how can anyone know be someone going to do him?"I depressed voice to query two elder brothers, inside Chad in the ear side was giving musical performance a high tide.
"This you must ask eldest brother, he that is silly to force nephew, take who all don't put in the eye, the eldest brother sends him to touch old five bottomses, that not is found a nation border fun?His forepaw gets to Dalian old five empress the feet knew, they went to 20 sets, all of 67 among the senior clerks is with lead old five, the persons all have feelings, eldest brother too complacent, really beat eldest brother still isn't necessarily old five opponentses!"Two elder brothers excitedly say.
I am completely silly,Facebook, "that how do, now Dalian how there?"I quickly ask.
"How do you like the ability?The persons of eldest brother were all tidied up by the somebody else!Open widely a cow now in old five handses, wait, Be about to make a showdown right away."Is old five drank off cola, took out smoke to come from F point up.
"Two elder brothers, that we hereafter how do?"I ask.
"Comply with the surrounding but BE, go up under my etc. with eldest brother to say, I am old two in no case participate in brothers to injure or kill each other, I prepare to make me adjusting Shanghai at northeast of more than ten sets all, I want to have a foothold in Chiang-Nan, old four, your life is an eldest brother to of, you are different from me, you still follow eldest brother with old five open hostilities, anyway you have already harmed old five heartses!"Two elder brothers ruthlessly absorb the cigarette of beginning the inside.
I temporarily have no language, this is how, how can and so?!
Two elder brothers' telephones rang."Talk!What?Did you get to Shanghai?"Two elder brother Wus stop machine to say to me:"Is fifth, old."
"Okay, old five you don't make a mess of, we both the elder brothers' foresight is one side, there are words saying well, your boy is also too crazy!"Two elder brother the blunt cellular phone shouted, flank of position someone look askance at to us.
Two elder brothers closed a cellular phone to say to me:"Is old four, I must block old five, he just rushes through to come over toward here, it is very likely his person already at joss-stick space lira, you go to notice segment Kui quickly, the one step doesn't want to leave eldest brother!You go and say with eldest brother the truth actually now, I must walk, you hurriedly go up."
Two elder brother the rush left, I quickly went upstairs, I know old five of severe, the eldest brother is nearby a vacuum now, the subordinate has no brothers, for a segment Kui, useless.
The elevator goes directly to 21 F.
I knocked first to open a segment the room of the Kui, this boy is taking a nap, in a dazely ask me what matter.
"Is quick to the room of eldest brother, walk!"I pull a segment Kui to run toward the room of eldest brother.
The indicator pleasing don't bother on the door of eldest brother is bright, I can not consider of many press the door bell.
A good half-day, Huang Yan Ban is naked the body opened the door, "your stem?The eldest brother is taking a rest."Huang Yan is a bit not big happy.
I pushed away her to hurtled into and saw the eldest brother light wearing a bottom to lie on the sofa.
"The eldest brother had an accident, old five don't die!Come to Shanghai now!"I loudly say to the eldest brother.
The eldest brother sat a while and asked a way right away:"Slowly say, what is the row?"
I two elder brothers just to I spoke of and old five and two elder brothers talked on the phone of the affair says to the eldest brother.
Eldest brother the momentary is some fluster, he understands too much old five, old five is that we is five inside the most bloodthirsty, handle affairs to never record result, so must I or two elder brothers do him, the eldest brother knew that his that nephew basically isn't old five opponentses, have never thought or error!
The eldest brother hurriedly wore to like clothes, Huang Yan Ting my words also hurriedly put on clothing.
I say to the segment Kui:"Do not can be getting more foolish here, we must transfer and change a place."I can imagine that what the result that open widely a cow to fall old five hands insideses is opened widely cow affirmation to completely speak a stopping for a rest of eldest brother point, no one can at old five in front mouthses are hard.
"That we walk quickly, old two still don't know that canning block is old five."The eldest brother says.
"They how many where?"I ask eldest brother.
"Tang Zong sight-sees downtown today."Huang Yan Shuo.
"Oh, that good, don't disturb them first, we go first beautiful person's valley, this place returns no one to know."I say that my in the mind thinks and still have there the summer founds a nation them two sets of person's horse, really need to open fight to have some strength.
The segment Kui lifts eldest brother along with the pack put away, our opening a door is about to go out, and old fiveses are fluently long to impressively appear at the door!
"Eldest brother!Had long time no see, don't urgently wear to walk!"Is old five stretched hand to push away a Kui to walk to come in, after death eight greatest gold just file in but go into.
"Is old five you don't make a mess of!"I face old five hurtled up.
Is old five nearby of two golds just make moves at the same time, I haven't seen the move person of pure other party thwart flew to go out, very heavily fell down on the sofa, Huang Yan He shout loudly a hide in the eldest brother of after death.Segment the Kui is horizontal in front of eldest brother, by hand point at several individuals of in front to say:"Do not make me make moves, I start to have no importance."Say to is to say so, but he has never dared to do to serve as as well what action.
"Ha ha, all back bottom!"Old 51 makes next, the eight greatest golds just to a tee backed his after death and carried on the back a hand station to become one row.





Compete for hegemony chapter 20 make a showdown on the third Hu(request humbly to add a bookcase)
Renew time:2010-12-114:13:33 chapter word numbers:2504


I stood, activity for a while physique, know that oneself didn't get hurt.
"Do not be nervous!Eldest brother!Four elder brothers!We sit down to discuss!"Once old five handle knobses put, oneself walks first to the sofa to sit in seat of honor bottom.
Eight greatest golds 4 just stood on the doorway, 4 stand to old five of back, the situation in the room to we very of disadvantage, there is no weapon in our hand, my 64 pistols hid in the dormitory, don't take at all on the body, the segment Kui was also to take airplane with eldest brother, had no weapon on the body, certainly, old five they so quick kill Shanghai, must be fly to come over of, but their person is many, and eight greatest gold just carried an incomparable skill, list with the hand to hand fight affirm have no drama, I some strain, the momentary doesn't know should how is good.
Is old five is a cold blooded main son, in those early years after taking over and growing a virtuous farm, I was adjusted by the eldest brother to capture the bonds of family China star hotel, three old drugs that sent away under guard Wu Ye go to villa, leave old five rehabilitate, the result was old five first is all through the night red He since the ground floor pulled up, oneself chased her first strong*was getting more crafty, then handed over to eight greatest golds just, the He was red live a quilt of eight big fellows**cause death, fainted dead He red be thrown down a ground floor, old five cruelly let people He red covered up together together with the still on the hoof Sung servant at the ground floor sealed dead with the cement.
The eldest brother slightly allowed a town to settle for a while and pulled Huang Yan Dao old five opposite sit down, the segment Kui stands on the eldest brother after death, I also in the nearby sitting down of the eldest brother.
"Eldest brother, who is this broad ?The business of of our brothers had better not make the outsider present!"Is old five by hand point at Huang Yan to say.
"Is old five you don't have to be too unbridled!"The eldest brother hears old five incredibly call°as broad Huang Yan not very great, " is old five I tell you!She is your eldest sister-in-law!"
"Ha ha ha ha,cnn!Eldest sister-in-law!Literally what kind of broad's sitting nearby are our eldest sister-in-laws at you, so several years our eldest sisters-in-law have already been getting more countless!Ha ha!Like, Meng Jackie Chan, ever since that time four elder brothers opened fire to me last night,google, you were no longer my eldest brother!I wasn't your five younger brothers any more!"Is old five some excitedly say.
I see the left face of eldest brother have muscular spasms for a while, Huang Yan 's eyes inside is also getting very angry, old fiveses have never hidden to block to make a while atmosphere is nervous.
"Is old five!You want how you come right away one happy of, is me to what you opened fire, have what blunt I!"I stand up to say.
"Four elder brothers!You chased a gun crest last night Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论